The Soundless Collar ID's
They are made of two parts. A custom silicone name plate and an elastic base the plate slides on to. The Collar ID slides over your pets collar.
The Soundless Collar ID's are available in three sizes to fit your pets collar!
- Small size fits x-small to small 3/8 inch to 5/8 inch wide collars
- Medium size fits Medium ¾ inch wide collars
- Large size fits Large to X-Large 1 inch to 1.25 inch wide collars
The Silicone Plate is 2.2 inches in length for both the small & medium size. Large: Fits Large to X-Large 1 inch to 1.25 inch wide collars. Silicone Plate is 2.5 inches in length
Classic Tags,Deluxe Tags and Premier Tags:
Please see photo with the sizing on the product details page.
Sizing for Collars, Harnesses & Leashes
Please see charts below.
Suggestions for collar size:
- Measure only your pets neck for a Collar and both body and neck for a Harness. Measure the circumference of your dog’s neck and body in inches with a soft tape measure. Make sure to measure their neck and body when they are standing up. You will want the collar or harness to be snug but not tight. You should be able to place two fingers in between your puppy’s neck and collar, and body and harness, if it fits appropriately. If you don’t have a soft tape measure, you can use a piece of string around their neck and cut it off at at the appropriate point. Lay the cut string along a regular tape measure and you will have your approximate size!
- Purchase an adjustable collar or harness. Keep their fur type in mind. Adjustable collars and harnesses will give you flexibility once you have a general measurement and they will also account for your dog’s eventual hair growth after a haircut.
COLLARS - SIZES & DIMENSIONS
HARNESSES - SIZES & DIMENSIONS
CAT COLLARS - AVAILABLE IN ONE SIZE
LEASHES - SIZES & DIMENSIONS